Coaching, Facilitating, Training and SpeakingHow to Work with James M. Lynch, Coach
Chicago-Based Business Coach
I provide executive and personal coaching, consulting and facilitating to small, medium and large businesses, with special emphasis on family-owned businesses. I also work with nonprofit organizations.
Based in the Chicago, Illinois area, I work with clients all across the United States.
Coaching and Consulting In-Person, Onsite and Via Webinars
Several types of formats have been especially effective:
- Group study sessions
- Group coaching sessions
- One-on-one sessions
- Individual consulting or coaching
Flexible Topics and Time Commitments
I will work closely with you to determine the option that deliver both inspiration and motivation to your team.
- Customized or topic-driven one-day seminars on any topic
- Packaged workshops and training sessions on a specific schedule, such as once each week over four or eight weeks.
I begin with an initial consultation, usually by telephone, including these elements:
- Fact finding (what’s going on in your organization?)
- Assessment of your needs
- Identification of the most critical issues facing the organization both immediate and longer term
- Proposal for creation of customized, target actions
My productivity goal is to develop an ongoing relationship with your organization that will lead to breakthroughs. My services can include facilitation, performance coaching, management best practices analysis, regular reviews and monitoring to evaluate progress.
My current and recent clients include a diverse list of business and nonprofit organizations.
- Facilities management
- Human Resources
- Small business
- Family run/privately held companies
- HR and training departments within multi-site or multi-national corporations
- Performing arts organizations
- Local and community groups